Thursday, May 15, 2014

[review] safi shayla shampoo untuk wanita bertudung

So i'm going to review one of the product that we hijab gals beeI shoulraving about...the one that I bought is for hair control..my hair been falling like cI find it zy..and its the only one left on the shelf..i mean literally ONE! can you imagine?I see e promoter said that iI want to prevemt sold out very quickly and the factory arent able to produce enough for the current market! so i think i'll make do with this..i'll just use the conditioner that i have.. 

i'm going to review this bit by bit...since i'm just using it..cant really say anything concreate yet~ its going to be live review from me..hopefully it helps ^_-

First impression ~
The smell is REALLY NICE..even my husband said so..woot2..first time using it felt really nice..the scent is sweet and fresh..and the scent stays for about 24hours...it really nice..about the hair fall part..i do feel a little difference..still need some time to make sure if its work for me

After 1 week of usage~
Good news is...my hair fall problem reduced around 50%..thats good enough for me..compare to my previous shampoo that doesnt help a bit..in fact I think it make it worse T_T..the smell is nice..and it keep my hair manageble to some extend..but i think the serum that I use does the most job in keeping my hair soft

Not so good news..it doesnt help with my itchy scalp a bit..compare to my previous shampoo the itchiness is not that obvious..in fact my scalp only itching when my head sweat during the hot whether..eww..i know..since I wear hijab that is common for me..still i want to prevent that..this shampoo doesnt help a bit..my scalp itched even when im not sweating! Boo....

My verdict~
its an ok shampoo...but i wont repurchase it..maybe i should try it with their conditioner and thier scalp refreshener and see how it goes..

So thats it for my review..have you guys tried it? Which one that you guys picked up?just comment below if you guys have used this and tell me what do you guys think about this shampoo..share this post if you guys find it helpful and i see you guys in my next post ^_^

No comments: